IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
Presbyterian Church of East Africa,
Athi River Parish
Rev. Lucy Waweru
- Do 70% of the work
- Receive 5-10% of the income
- Own 1% of global wealth and land
- Give back 70% of what they earn to the community while men only give 30%
When women achieve economic means …
- Community health improves
- Literacy increases
- Infrastructure is cared for
- Local economy prospers
- Children thrive
This is why
True and lasting positive social change is historically the result of women connecting with the hearts and visions of others in community.
WSWI facilitates those connections in a growing global network of experienced and aspiring leaders and entrepreneurs.
Our focus is on empowering women and opportunity youth to pursue positive change in their lives, careers, communities, and the lives of others through their own personal development.